PURPOSE OF OUR POLICY
- Gorilla Vape Limited (Company Number 10416410) of 36c Higher Eanam, Blackburn, United Kingdom, BB1 2AZ (Gorilla Vape/Gorilla Vapour, we, us or our) provides the products and services offered on our website (http://www.tornadopro.co.uk) (Website).
(a). Providing the products and services that we offer; and
(b). The normal day-to-day operations of our business.
WHO AND WHAT THIS POLICY APPLIES TO
- We handle data in our own right and also for and on behalf of our customers and users.
- If, at any time, an individual provides data or other information about someone other than himself or herself, the individual warrants that they have that person’s consent to provide such information for the purpose specified.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- In the course of business it is necessary for us to collect data. This information allows us to identify who an individual is for the purposes of our business, share data when asked of us, contact the individual in the ordinary course of business and transact with the individual. Without limitation, the type of information we may collect is:
(a). Personal Information: We may collect personal details such as an individual’s name, location, date of birth, and other information that allows us to identify who the individual is;
(b). Contact Information: We may collect information such as an individual’s email address, telephone number, third-party usernames, service address and other information that allows us to contact the individual;
(c). Financial Information: We may collect financial information related to an individual such as any bank or credit card details used to transact with us and other information that allows us to transact with the individual and/or provide them with our services;
(d). Statistical Information: We may collect information about an individual’s online and offline preferences, habits, movements, trends, decisions, associations, memberships, finances, purchases and other information for statistical purposes; and
(e). Information an individual sends us: We may collect any personal correspondence that an individual sends us, or that is sent to us by others about the individual’s activities, including activities with our partners.
- We may also collect non-data about an individual such as information regarding their computer, network and browser. This may include their IP address.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Most information will be collected in association with an individual’s use of our Website, purchasing products, an enquiry about the Website or generally dealing with us. However we may also receive data from other sources such as advertising, an individual’s own promotions, public records, mailing lists, contractors, staff, recruitment agencies and our business partners. In particular, information is likely to be collected as follows:
(a). Purchases: When an individual registers an account or purchases a product, service, list, account, connection or other process whereby they enter data details or grant access to information in order to receive or access something, including a transaction or services;
(b). Supply: When an individual supplies us with goods or services;
(c). Contact: When an individual contacts us in any way.
- As there are many circumstances in which we may collect information both electronically and physically, we will endeavour to ensure that an individual is always aware of when their data is being collected.
- We may also collect anonymous data such as traffic, IP addresses and transaction statistics, which may be used and shared on an aggregated and anonymous basis.